A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is a fully-owned Airbus subsidiary with over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfill your ambitions and potential.
The Change Management consultant will provide expertise in Project Communication and People change management to accompany our customers during PLM solution definition and/or implementation.
- Serves as a guide for Change Management on PLM projects deployment. Provides leadership and consultation with regards to Communication best practices
- Provides feedbacks and return of experience
- Participates to workshops with customer project leaders, managemers, business key-users and operators.
- Analyzes project context and define relevant communication strategy
- Ability to convince and demonstrate on Change Management benefits
- Participation to pre-sales activities on new offers or new customers
Provides effective communications with customers of varying levels. Build trustworthy relationships with customers.
5 years with at least 3 years with successful experience in the aeronautic or industry sectors.
The candidate should have a strong know-how in Change Management in industry. Experiences in PLM projects would be appreciated.
- Create a vision and a strategy for the change
- Identify Stakeholders
- Stakeholders impact analysis
- Build the project Communication Plan
- Define change action plan
- Define Sponsor roadmap
- Build and Animate Communication workshops
- Ensure the execution of change action plan and communication plan
- Assess and mitigate risks of fall back
- Implement Continuous Improvement process
- Participation to pre-sales activities
Strong synthesis capabilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated effective time management, presentation, organization and administration skills.
Ability to prioritize activities in a fast paced environment.
Good leadership skills and team spirit.
Good communication skills towards customer and hierarchy.
French & English language, good level in writing
PLM background, Project Management, Airbus Group methodology for Improvement and Transformation projects
Start date of mission: january 2016