A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The jobholder will be in charge of :
- Hierarchically manage transnational staff of IE1 team based in Toulouse:
- Lead Annual Interviews and Mid-Year Reviews
- Propose pay rise & bonus
- Follow-up collaborators & sub-contractors activities
- Manage staffing of projects (internal & S/C)
- Manage training & career path
- Support recruitment activities for IE1
- Support Sales and department Lead in the business development to PLM IS
- Oversee profit and loss of the projects which are on IE1 domain (in collaboration with appointed Project Leads where applicable)
- Report on a monthly basis the expected turnover, costs and other financial figures of the projects which are on IE1 domain
- Set-up and execute regular IE1 team meetings to cascade information
- To support development of Business in Airbus IL, the jobholder is especially expected to be able to:
- activate and exploit his own network within Airbus to identify opportunities
- animate the IE1 team members to identify opportunities and to report these to the IE Department Manager
- actively contribute in qualification of opportunities and lobbying activities
- actively contribute to, and perform Technical Bid Coordinator role, for the development of proposals concerning IE1 Team topics
- scope, plan and execute project staffing and transition for new projects.
Engineer with minimum of 5 years of experience with the following skills:
- Mandatory technical skills:
- Hierarchic resource management skills.
- Experiences in Project Management: planning, actions, reporting, risks, interface with contributors, communication.
- Financial understanding of TMW and FPD projects
- Project Controlling skills
- Knowledge / Experience in Manufacturing perimeter
- Basic understanding of relevant ICT tools (CAD, PDM, ERP, DNC, ...)
- Good customer relationship management
- Language Skills: Fluent English mandatory
- People Leadership qualities ; ability to "lead by example"; abiltiy to build trust and respect in the team.
- Good communication skills, both in customer and employee context.
- Autonomy and dedication to the job
- Ability to take decisions and defend those
- Networking skills ; existing network in Airbus IL
- Pragmatism, rigourous and organized
- Ability to travel