A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is a fully-owned Airbus subsidiary with over 940 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Within customer IT department (responsible of deploying new software solutions and maintaining legacy programs), the shopfloor solutions unit is in charge of:
- Improvment & maintenance of existing applications for the production site.
- Help Desk support and elbow support on existing tools (CAD, Supervision, IT, NC…) for the production site.
- Support Customer Key Users in the Business Needs Definition
- Write functionnal specifications
- Work to maintain existing IT solutions and to introduce new solutions
- Support the deployment
- Change Management process to end users
The mission consists of working close to end users and customer under the responsibility of a
CIMPA project leader.
Mandatory Technical skills:
- Basic knowledge in IT perimeter
- Bases in application development (.net, sql)
- A first experience in Help desk context is appreciated
- A first experience in activities monitoring
Behaviours / Personal qualities:
- High autonomy with pro active behaviour
- Good relationship
Optional skills / Experiences:
- A first experience in Third Party Application Maintenance would be appreciated
- Catia V5
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- A first experience in Aerospace area would be
Profile: Engineer or advanced technician with minimum of 2 years of experience.
Starting date: January 2017