A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Description of the tasks:
- Analyse and solve the complex incidents and problems linked to ECDB & Focus for Airbus and all their suppliers
- Provide report (focus queries) when needed
- Manage Red Team if needed around ECDB
- Ensure the best quality possible on the data consistency
- Guarantees to provide Database Operation Services during “Run-Mode” within the agreed Service Levels and costs in order to ensure concurrent and
accurate Product Data within Airbus A-F and the Extended Enterprise linked to Airbus A-F being available in all necessary formats and tools.
- Ensures adherence to the transnational Database Operations processes in order to ensure data operations quality, consistency, correctness and
compliance around the Airbus customer services.
- The supporter expert should ensured the @elbow support, technical meeting and workshop if asked by our customer.
Mandatory technical skills:
ECDB, Focus UNIX, shell scripting, windows knowledge, Fluent English written & spoken
Behaviors / Personal qualities:
- Team player
- Good communication and relationship, self-motivated and organized.
Optional skills / Experiences:
- Good knowledge of PDM Method and Process.
- experience in Airbus company.
- Config Management knowledge.
- ITIL V3 awareness
- Remedy knowledge
Required level: Engineer or technicien with long experience in similar position
Required experience: 5 years