A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Description of the tasks:
You'll work in technical complex projects for our customer (ICT department).
Integrated in a transnational team of support experts, you will deliver an expertise on the data exchange solutions, processes and methods for our customer.
The main activities consist in:
- analysing and solving complex issues linked to Data Exchange inside and outside Airbus.
- maintaining and support current solutions.
- Deploying improvement, specifying new solutions
- Steer technical meetings and customer workshops in direct contact with end users.
Mandatory Technical skills:
- Good written and oral English - mandatory
- Experience in Data Exchange processes and converters (Wrappers and cadverter software)
- Development skills, knowledge of Linux and Unix environment, SQL Database, LSF
- Experience with CAD system / Catia V5, CADDS, Dvise
Behaviors / Personal qualities:
- Good communication skills, self-organization and flexible
- Customer and service oriented
- Innovative mindset
- Team spirit
Optional skills / Experiences:
- First experience in aerospace industry, knowledge of Airbus design processes (Product Structure)
- Remedy / Semaphore knowledge.
- Perl scripting, Web development technology.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Class certification
Required level: Engeineer or technician with minimum one year of experience
Travels: 2x/years (on customer request)
Location: Toulouse (blagnac)
Start date: February 2017