A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with close to 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Description of the tasks:
- The L2 BO support is recognized as an expert on his perimeter
The main activity is to analyse and to solve the complex issues linked to the CAX design and electrical applications, process and method, opened by engineering end users.
The L2 BO support have to document the issue resolution and update the customer Knowledge Database.
- The Electrical expert should ensure the on-site support, technical meetings and customer workshops in direct contact with end users on Airbus engineering plateaus.
- In the role as on-site supporter the person shall pro-actively identify upcoming issues and either resolve them himself or forward them to the correct resolver group. He shall also check up on ongoing issues and highlight.
- Mandatory Technical skills:
- Good knowledge of Airbus Design Engineering processes in the fields of CAX & CAX Electrical
- Good knowledge of CAD system Catia V5 in general design and electrics domain (FULL3D, E3P)
- Good knowledge of CAD Legacy systems: CADDS, GEMAVIcc, GILDA
- Good knowledge of Electrical processes applicables to a/c programs (A380, LR, SA, A350)
- Behaviors / Personal qualities:
- Good communication and relationship, self-motivated and organised
- First experience in Airbus company
- Fluent English written & spoken
- Investigative mindset and approach / Problem solving
- Customer and service oriented approach
- Pro-active attitude
- Optional skills / Experiences:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Class certification (to be completed soon after start of assignment)
- Remedy / Semaphore knowledge.
- CATIA V5 scripting, windows knowledge.
- Required level & experience:
Travels: not planned
Start date: 1st of feb 17