Lead Siemens Consultant
- conduct workshops to understand the business requirements outside the tools
- Support development of application and technical architecture
- Configure various PLM software to meet specifications
- Support the development of custom code (including integrations to ERP)
- Develop data architecture and manage data migration efforts
- Architect systems, integrations, interfaces and configurations of Design Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering systems
- Provide multiple solution options and recommendations based on extensive experience and best practices."
A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Skills Required:
- - Must have hands-on experience working with Teamcenter 9 & beyond
- - Sound understanding of latest Teamcenter architecture, features, application interface framework including CAD interfaces
- Ability to understand customer requirements, define the use cases and demonstrate them in TC as POC or prototype using 95% of the OOTB functions"
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.