- Participation on High Level Project definition phases (as-is, to be, ROI, market analysis, SWOT, decision dossiers, solution benchmarking)
- Support management of critical project (Short term for project stabilization)
- Support/ provide Business development plan and associated opportunities
- Identify prospects versus services portfolio
- Prepares and executes professional presentations to prospective clients
- Monitors Technologies (New trends, competition, enablers …)
- Support Technical answer in Call for Tender process
- Analyze customer needs / requirements and support CIMPA solution definition / refinement
- Represent communication events (conference, training, ...)
A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Must have experience:
- - Understand client requirements and provide a business solution
- Analyse process, methods and tool requirements;
- Designs the high-level structure of a business solution/offer
- Defines and manages the overall business architecture
- Maintains the security and integrity of the business solution
- one of the major PLM tool knowledge (Windchill, TeamCenter, Enovia, Aras)"
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.