A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
You will be part of integration and support team that works on critical applications. You will be responsible for CAA applications development based on Dassault Systèmes solution. You will provide expertise in the full software lifecycle development, from concept and design to testing and support.
Your responsibilities :
- Participate in solution architecture definition
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code,
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Assume end users support on delivered applications
- Quality release qualification and validation
- Customer support in acceptance phase
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Excellent knowledge in C++ development
- Software configuration management competences
- Knowledge in Batch, XML, Visual Basic, VB Script and SQL
- A good capacity of technical issues analysis and synthesis is requested for this position
- Skills in coding and designing methods
- Ability to analyse business needs and propose solution
- Ability to progress in complex industrial environnements and to successfully deliver the expected results
- Strong writing skills (writing of technical documentation, PLM policies, handbooks...)
This job is for you ! Do not hesitate to apply!
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.