A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
CIMPA has been delivering Configuration Management services for our customer, both on operational and process & methods-related levels, for more than 15 years. We are also involved in developing and supporting most of the major CM tools used within AIRBUS.
We are fully committed as an operational CM supplier, to provide operational excellence and the technical know-how, as well as added value in the continuous improvement of CM Best Practices, leveraging our synergies with Sopra Steria in the latest of Digitalization Technology.
In a multi-programme challenging context, our Customers are Engineering Fuselage departments on Programmes A380, A330, A400M, ATR & Single Aisle (NFF, NCF, FAF and CAF).
The design contexts of the Change Process and the Mod Closure are either Aircraft Development or Customisation.
Furthermore, the activities involve aircraft ATA’s segregation, Structure, Systems and Cabin integration.
On behalf of the Customer, the Change Leader will be in charge to perform activities aiming at the realisation of the following deliverables:
- TRS for Mod opening
- Sub-TRS for Mod opening
- Updated TRS
- Updated Sub-TRS
- Technical Dossier/Modification Approval Sheet
- Delta 1 analysis for each MSN at FOT (Flight Operation Transfer)
- Delta 1 analysis for each MSN at Hand Over
- Modification closure for stage 0 and stage 3
Technician or Engineer with 3 - 5 years of experience, you have the following skills:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expertise in operational Configuration Management (Full Change Process, Configuration Conformity)
- Engineering / technical Aircraft knowledge (Structure, Systems or Cabin)
TAKSY or GILDA
- IT Skills: MS Office shall be known in depth as it is the standard tool set
- Project Management skills
- Airbus tools:
Will be appreciated in particular:
- Significant experience on 2 (or more) A/C programmes
- Specific knowledge on Electrical domain
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical & synthetical skills
- Appreciate to work in a team
- Ability to work in a transnational environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language: fluently French or German & English
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.