A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
CIMPA has been delivering Configuration Management services for Customer, both on operational and process & methods-related levels, for more than 15 years. We are also involved in developing and supporting most of the major CM tools used within Customer.
We are fully committed as an operational CM supplier, to provide operational excellence and the technical know-how, as well as added value in the continuous improvement of CM Best Practices, leveraging our synergies with Sopra Steria in the latest of Digitalization Technology.
As part of A380 Programme, the double-decker giant which the largest commercial airline ever to fly, our Customer is Chief Engineer department with the mission to perform the technical integration of the A380 Aircraft, to ensure its continuous Airworthiness and to propose the Evolutions of the product to cope with market needs and Customermanagement requests.
On behalf of the Customer, the Change Coordinator will be in charge to fulfil the following activities and/or deliverables:
- Configuration integration and Change Control (Full Change Process) at Aircraft level for Aircraft standard evolution, main components & sections integration, monitoring & validation of design solutions.
- Technical Repercussion Sheet (TRS) validation in MPM tool, in due time with the requested quality, to allow modifications opening at A380 programme level.
- Follow up / answers of actions launched at A380 Change Control Committee (CCC), Configuration Control Board (CCB) to allow modification opening for A380 Aircraft, Change Request (CR) follow up.
- Validation of request of MOD validity change (Urgent Telex), MOD applicability to development A/C at refurbishment.
- Establishment of the configuration definition for the development aircraft.
- Support to the configuration definition for the serial aircraft.
- Responsible for guidelines and establishment of target configuration for A380 devel-opment A/C refurbishing.
- Support to aircraft attestation process and MOD closure, including Delta 1 analysis.
- Support to Aircraft flight clearance process, including A/C Inspection Report (AIR) Folio 5 endorsement (remain to do).
- Focal point of Quality Survey Report (QSR).
Technician or Engineer with 1 - 3 years of experience, you have the following skills:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical & synthetical skills
- Appreciate to work in a team
- Ability to work in a transnational environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Language: fluently French & English
- Expertise in operational Configuration Managment (Full Change Process, Attestation, Offer Management)
- Knowledge of Configuration Process & Methods (A1080, A/C CM Plan,...)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Airbus tools:
IT Skills: MS Office shall be known in depth as it is the standard tool set
- Basic Aeronautics skills
- Basic knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management and/or Configuration Management
- Project Management fundamentals
IT Skills: MS Office shall be well known as it is the standard tool set
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.