A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
CIMPA has been delivering Configuration Management services, both on operational and process & methods-related levels, for more than 15 years. We are also involved in developing and supporting most of the major CM tools used within Customer.
We are fully committed as an operational CM supplier, to provide operational excellence and the technical know-how, as well as added value in the continuous improvement of CM Best Practices, leveraging our synergies with Sopra Steria in the latest of Digitalization Technology.
In a multi-programme and challenging environment, our Customers are Engineering departments on Programmes A350XWB, A380, A330, A400M, ATR & Single Aisle.
Missions contexts are Configuration Management operations on Full Change Process and Attestation on Aircraft Development & Customisation.
On behalf of the Customer, and directly linked to the Bundle Manager, the CM Operations WP Leader will operate within the WP and be responsible for:
• Focal Point contact (on-site) with customer and other project WP Leaders
• Technical interface with our suppliers and/or off-shore resources (if any)
• Technical interface with our KPI Factory (KPIs request / specification)
• Reporting to customer & bundle manager
• Support to project organization (project plans, scheduling, requirements identification)
• Request for resources on the WP
• Support to time booking & budget control (profitability, workload, travel subcontracting)
• Expenses request (including fixed-price S/C, materials)
• Support to risk management (identification, analysis, monitoring)
• Service production and delivery
• Meetings / steering boards preparation
• Service quality and time respect
• Action management (definition, prioritization, coordination, monitoring)
• Documentation management
• Expertise / skills dissemination
• Knowledge capitalization and lessons learnt for the project
• Support to project closure
Engineer with 4 - 6 years of experience, you have the following skills:
Mandatory Technical Skills:
Project Management (Execution & Monitoring)
Expertise in Operational Configuration Management (Full Change Process, Attestation, Offer Management)
Knowledge of Configuration Process & Methods (A1080, A/C CM Plan,...)
IT Skills: MS Office shall be known in depth as it is the standard tool set
Will be appreciated in particular:
- Significant operational experience in A380, A330, ATR
- A/C General Familiarization
- Excel VBA
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.