A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The jobholder will be in charge of :
- Hierarchically manage transnational staff of team based:
- Lead of Annual Interviews and Mid-Year Reviews
- Propose pay rise & bonus
- Follow-up collaborators & sub-contractors activities
- Manage staffing of projects (internal & S/C)
- Manage training & career path
- Participate to the strategy development of the department and the BU (several workshops in the year)
- Support Sales and department Lead in the business development
- Oversee profit and loss of the projects which are on BM1 domain (in collaboration with appointed Project Leads where applicable)
- Report on a monthly basis the expected turnover and all financial figures of the projects which are on domain
- Set-up and execute regular BM1 team meetings to cascade information
- To support development of Business, the jobholder is especially expected to be able to:
- activate and exploit his own network within Airbus to identify opportunities
- animate the BM1 team members to identify opportunities and to report these to the Department Manager
- actively contribute in qualification of opportunities and lobbying activities
- actively contribute to, and perform Technical Bid Coordinator role, for the development of proposals concerning Team topics
- scope, plan and execute project staffing and transition for new projects.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Hierarchic resource management skills.
- Experiences in Project Management: planning, actions, reporting, risks, interface with stakeholders, communication.
- Financial understanding of Time and Mateial and Fix Price Deliverables projects
- Project Controlling skills
- Knowledge / Experience in Support
- Good customer relationship management
- Language Skills: Fluent English mandatory
- Personal qualities:
- People Leadership qualities ; ability to "lead by example"; abiltiy to build trust and respect in the team.
- Good communication skills, both in customer and employee context.
- Autonomy and dedication to the job
- Ability to take decisions and defend those
- Networking skills ; existing network in Airbus D
- Pragmatism, rigourous and organized
- Ability to travel
- Optional skills: Experiences in Team Management
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.