A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Main tasks :
- Project 1 : support with communication and events organization
- Project 2 : Support with continuous advancement on Human Sourcing tool
- Project 3 :
- Follow-up of suppliers PO and invoices
- Coordination to ensure harmonization between Training stakeholders (Coordinators and Course Designers)
- Communications and interpersonal skills
- Synthesis and analytical skills
- Autonomous and organized in work
- English: professional
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.