A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate in the aerospace and defence industry as well as energy and transportation. CIMPA is now the PLM subsidiary of Sopra Steria with over 1000 employees based in Europe and is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
High priority is given to employees’ professional development, integration, training, career progression... We have set up a career management programme, a cross-divisional and cross-site mobility scheme, and proximity HR management, so as to help you fulfil your ambitions and potential.
In the frame of our development, we look for a new talent to join our local PLM team.
As PLM Consultant, your scope will be very large like support, performance, development, testing and implementation of design engineering software, configuration changes and upgrades.
You will ensure those missions :
- Proof of concept – design, run and report
- Show and tell demonstrations
- Requirements capture workshops
- Process mapping (various techniques)
- Use case documentation
- Data migration and coexistence between systems
- Configuration management (EBoM/MBoM)
- Change action / workflows / release process
- Specialist CAD i.e. Composite design, Electrical Design, FT&A / PMI
- Develop and deliver CAD / PLM training
- Define, manage and support testing procedures including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- End user support, issue management and resolution including dialogue with software vendor.
You have a strong experience in PLM projects in several industrial sectors with the following skills :
- Microsoft Office, CATIA V5, VPM, 3DCOM, 3DEXPERIENCE
- Data Exchange applications (Theorem, ElysiumQ...)
- Automation (i.e. VBA, CAA, Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE)
You want to contribute to the development of our team, do not hesitate to send your application to email@example.com!
CIMPA expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or disability.