A major player in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) services, CIMPA provides services in the areas of consulting, solution integration, business process as well as support and training. We operate on a world-wide basis in the aerospace and defence industry as well as automotive, energy and transportation. CIMPA, with over 940 employees based in Europe, is growing strongly. We offer great opportunities for learning and growth filled with rewarding experiences and seek highly motivated and committed candidates.
We are currently looking for Functional Consultants V6.
Your main tasks will be:
- Formalize of users needs and expectation
- Write functional specifications
- Define business oriented use-cases and User Acceptance Tests (/ Business Acceptance Test)
- Test and Validation of deliverables
- Change management organisation
- Good experience of PLM Business Process
- Practice of Functional analysis
- Business knowledge ("metier")
- Good knowledge of at least one PLM technology (DS, PTC, SIEMENS, ...)
- Ability for understanding and formalizing user needs and expectations
- Lead and management of workshop
- Ability to anticipate and propose solutions and ideas
You have a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent, a significant experience in PLM businesses, and excellent communication skills. You want to join a dynamic and growing company and are looking for new challenges, apply now.